CPT Layout Injector
CPT Layout Injector is a plugin designed to style Custom Post Types. Similar to the Woo Layout Injector it allows you to design layout in Divi Library and you can assign them to desired pages. Instead of setting up each blog/project etc, you can give uniform design to your blogs and projects using the CPT Layout Injector.
Follow below the steps to install the CPT Layout Injector and get started:
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Add New.
- Click Choose file and navigate to the plugin file on your computer and select it.
- Click install and wait for the plugin to upload.
To activate your license :
- Go to Settings.
- Select CPT Layout Injector.
- Enter your license key.
- Select Activate license.
- Title –
Adds the name of the post type item along with any meta information such as author, comment count, categories and the post date.
- Content –
Shows the content from the post type item
- Featured Image-
Displays the featured image of the post/project.
- Post Nav-
This shows the next/prev navigation to move between your post type items where required
- CPT Archive-
This is much like the ‘blog’ module that comes with Divi/Extra but with a couple of neat additions. Post type selection, a List style layout and image size selection
- CPT Loop Archive. This is a special module designed to use a layout within a layout. You simply create an archive layout and a loop item layout. The loop item can contain any other modules or layouts as you see fit and will be repeated for each item forming a neat archive page in any layout you like. As seen on my popular Woo Layout Injector plugin. Works brilliantly with my ACF plugin to show detailed information about your content.
- CPT Read More –
The Read More button allows you to hide a long paragraph and show an excerpt.
- Taxonomy –
This will allow you to show a list of taxonomy items attached. (eg.. a list of categories or tags for instance)
- Author Bio-
Introducing the author bio module, this contains biographical information, the avatar, social media and website address as well as a selection of styling options to make this feature different.
Blog Post Layout
CPT Loop Item
CPT Loop Archive
Project Archive Page
For more information visit https://wppluginsplus.com/